sabato 24 luglio 2010

What I'm going to do with this blog?

After the forementioned few tries I decided to start using and updating this blog. Don't expect to find always new daily music since I will be alternating periods of mass releasing to periods (even months) of nothing. That doesn't mean dead and buried, I will still be available for questions, re-ups if needed and whatever you will need. For now I'm posting my old rips, new ones will follow pretty much soon.

Some tips: links will be posted ONLY as comments, I'm not sure yet if I will post ed2k links/releases too or just those uploaded to storage sites but if you feel like using emule again (there are many reasons to do so, imho) then write me and I will gladly provide you with ed2k links.

Beside this blog you can find my posts on avax, melomaniacos and eliteclasica with nicks: Kushami, Miehina and Alucard respectively. If you want to post something in other places feel free to do it, even making mirrors links, I'm here to share music as much as possible.

Enough chatting now, cya and have fun :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento