lunedì 7 marzo 2011

Baroque Bohemia & Beyond Vol.5 - Music by Dittersdorf, Stamic, Kallick, Skroup, Neruda

Baroque Bohemia & Beyond Vol.5 - Music by Dittersdorf, Stamic, Kallick, Skroup, Neruda
EAC RIP | FLAC + CUE + LOG | HQ Scans | 424mb
Alto | Recorded: 2010 | Released: 2010
Czech Chamber Philharmonic - Petr Chromcak

The fifth volume in a very compelling series covering the huge flowering of composing talent that originated in Bohemia in the period preceding and contemporaneous to Haydn and Mozart.These composers laid the groundwork for the masterpieces of the classical era.




Tracklist

Dittersdorf - Concerto for violin & orchestra in G major: I. Allegro moderato
II. Adagio
III. Presto

Stamitz - Concerto for oboe & orchestra in C major: I. Allegro
II. Adagio
III. Tempo di menuetto

Kallick - Concerto in B flat major for clarinet & orchestra: I. Allegro
II. Adagio
III. Rondo. Allegretto

Skroup - Concerto for french horn in B flat major

Neruda - Concerto in E flat major for trumpet & orchestra: I. Allegro
II. Largo
III. Vivace

Volumes 3 & 4 can be found on otto's blog. However I will likely post my own rips someday.

10 commenti:

  1. http://www.rapidshare.com/files/451246655/Baroque_Bohemia_vol.5.7z



    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QCMUA9V7



    http://www.fileserve.com/file/r88qv44

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dear Alucard, Thank you so much for all your shares, very much appreciated. This collection 'Baroque in Bohemia' is especially nice. However, I note that you only posted vol 1 & 2 before this one. I wish you would also post volumes 3 and 4. I know that Otto has posted them on Avax, but I don't like Otto's posts, their quality is far from yours, and he generally does not include scans, only covers--like he did in these two volumes. Or perhaps you could post the scans at least for volumes 2 & 3 ?
    Thank you anyway, your uploads are very much appreciated.

    Jan

    RispondiElimina
  3. Dear Jan sure I can post full scans if you want.
    I will see if I can do for this weekend.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hahaha interesting blogger battle you and Otto have had going. Hard to tell who won but I would like to declare myself the looser as I have all five volumes and planned to post them sometimes soon but you guys beat me to it. Well done! :-D

    Best regards
    Sankerib

    RispondiElimina
  5. your posts Alucard are not only a matter of scans but one file and megaupload links, for now the best for freeusers and you were the first beginning with this saga

    chapeau carissimo Antonio Rosetti

    RispondiElimina
  6. Dear Alucard: Many thanks for your efforts. Wait for your posts of Baroque Bohemia & Beyond Vols. 3 & 4. You win!

    RispondiElimina
  7. gracias amigo alucard por estas obras publicadas
    saludos desde lima-Peru

    RispondiElimina
  8. eu sou do brasil ,vamos fazer umas parceria
    de blog? já estou te seguindo segue o meu blog tambem.
    http://orquestralmusic.blogspot.com/

    Obrigado

    RispondiElimina